Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Here and Away

Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Work Uniform

Working 10-11 hrs in the office, then coming back home to work until 1 AM on freelance projects is certainly exhausting.  That's why I have what I like to call a "no-brainer" wardrobe that makes getting dressed in the mornings so much more efficient.   I tend to stick to the same neutral colors and fabrics, relying on the same formula to style and dress myself each day. 


At the moment, it's all about transitional dressing.  Lightweight draped knits, slim pants, gold and bronze jewelry, a minimal blazer, and a chunky scarf - that's been my uniform these past few days.


H&M blazer, Zara pants, Mossimo top, Urban Outfitters belt

Random bracelets from Loehmann's and the Young Designer's Market


What do you guys wear on busy work days?

No comments:

Post a Comment